CareSilTM CPF-3200 is a 5.5 Mol% high refractive index diphenyl dimethicone available in 350, 1,000, and 10,000 cPs. This ingredient is an advanced light refracting silicone that is a critical part of wrinkle treatment formulations.
Features and Benefits
- High refractive index fluid offered in a variety of viscosities to help in ease of formulation.
- Acts as an ingredient to deliver moisturizing properties
- Ideal for non-irritating sensitive applications – lip and eye care
- Imparts increased shine and gloss within lip color formulations
- Helps conceal the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines
- Increases spreadability and emolliency within skin care applications
- Color Cosmetics
- Lip Color / Gloss
- Sunscreen, After- Sun, and Self- Tanners
- Skin Repair Serums
- Skin Tone Repair
- Men’s Grooming
Display in metric units
||5.5 Mol% Phenyl Silicone
The above properties are tested on a lot-to-lot basis. Do not use as a basis for preparing specifications. Please contact NuSil Technology for assistance and recommendations in establishing particular specifications.