CareSilTM CPF-3300 is a clear high refractive index phenyl trimethicone available in 20 and 40cSt. It is an ideal formulary component to reduce the tackiness of skin care creams, sun-care, and wrinkle treatment formulations because of its light refracting properties.
Features and Benefits
- Low viscosity offers easy incorporation into formulations
- Good compatibility with organics
- Easy emulsification with standard emulsifiers
- Excellent solubility with alcohol, mineral oil, vegetable oil, and esters.
- Increases shine and gloss in formulations
- Unique sensory profile in comparison to Cyclopentasiloxane
- High refractive index offers unique benefits in anti-wrinkle, color cosmetics, and high definition primer applications
- Color Cosmetics
- Lip Color / Gloss
- Sunscreen, After- Sun, and Self- Tanners
- Skin Repair Serums
- Skin Tone Repair Men’s Grooming
Display in metric units
||High Refractive Index Silicone Fluid
The above properties are tested on a lot-to-lot basis. Do not use as a basis for preparing specifications. Please contact NuSil Technology for assistance and recommendations in establishing particular specifications.