- Two- part, high durometer, tear-resistant silicone elastomer
- Cures with heat via addition-cure chemistry
- Has a non-tacky surface and no volatile by-products or peroxide residues
- Strained through a 400-mesh screen (minimum)
- 1:1 Mix Ratio (Part A: Part B)
* For a wide variety of fabrication techniques for the healthcare industry including: molding, calendering and extruding
* For application uses requiring high durometer and high modulus characteristics
NuSil Technology’s MED-4780 may be considered for use in human implantation for a period of greater than 29 days.
Display in metric units
80 Type A
||10 minutes / 116 C
|Stress @ Strain
||450 psi / 200 %
The above properties are tested on a lot-to-lot basis. Do not use as a basis for preparing specifications. Please contact NuSil Technology for assistance and recommendations in establishing particular specifications.